V1.0.0 SRB2 Kart Version 1.0.0 Release.
v1.0.1 SRB2Kart Version 1.0.1 Release
- GAMEPLAY CHANGE: Initiate the level finish countdown only when all winning players (ie, those in the top half of rankings) have been declared.
- Make modified game prints more descriptive.
- Default gr_md2 to on.
- Fix an issue where you were allowed to join a server with multiple splitscreen players, exceeding the maximum number of players the server could hold.
- Fix a memory leak in the minimap that could sometimes result in the viewport being replaced with an enlarged minimap icon in OpenGL.
- Fix Battle Mode causing the game to crash in dedicated servers.
- Fix your record attack times and medals not saving when later modifying the game.
- Fix the game's tally of your matches played in modified games mostly never saving.
- Fix an issue where hitting an Eggman Monitor would get you stuck permanently in Shrunk forme.
- Fix the introductory level fade not consistently occuring.
- Fix an issue where two-digit rankings would have the first digit flash as if you'd come in first place.
- Fix Caps-Lock key not being registered when chat/console is not open.
- Fix Caps-Lock key shifting non-letter characters.
- Fix an issue where the Robra obstacles in Barren Badlands could sometimes grow flowers.
- Fix an issue where the randomly selected "YOU WILL JOIN THE NEXT RACE" character did not correctly animate.
- Fix an issue where splitscreen player 3/4 net packets could be unwittingly dropped.
- Fix any player in 16th position not being visible on mid-round rankings.
- Fix an issue where two Staff Attack replays were swapped between their intended levels.
- Replace some minor textures
- Fix the in-game Master Server browser thinking every server both has an unknown gametype and cheats enabled.
- Fix the website Master Server browser reporting incorrect names for maps.
Self-Propelled Bomb improvements:
- SPB Rush: 2nd place now gets drastically better items to catch up with 1st while a SPB is active.
- SPB will find another target if its current target is no longer in the lead after 7 seconds.
- Made SPB play fair when its target is on a conveyor belt.
- SPB is now forcefully given to 2nd whenever 1st gets too far away.
- Changed how SPB difficulty scales depending on character -- instead of getting harder for high acceleration characters, it takes both acceleration and drift-spark rate into account.
- Fixed an exploit with SPB that caused it switch targets when its existing one died.
Item & roulette improvements:
- The spinning roulette is now player-colored, to make it easier to tell if you haven't gotten the item yet during lag-spikes.
- Your item flashes when the roulette finishes.
- It flashes white with normal item odds, red for reduced odds, and rainbow for enhanced odds.
- Flashing also acts as a short grace-period that prevents it being stolen by Hyudoro.
- Reduced and enhanced odds now have their own item roulette finish sounds.
- Enhanced Karma items spawn fireworks when picked up.
- Fixed SPB/Shrink being able to be rolled while either is dropped.
- Fixed dropped items not being removed in death pits.
- Improved map variety. Duplicate maps only show up once a majority of maps have been played, instead of only seen.
- Made gametype switch votes much more frequent under all settings, and changed the default from "Sometimes" to "Frequent".
- The chance for Map Hell appearing was accidentally made 2000% higher than intended; this has been fixed.
- Splitscreen parties can now get yeeeah'd when their votes are picked.
- Shrink no longer causes spinout and instant speed loss.
- Getting squished while shrunk reduces the length of your shrink timer.
- Fixed Shrink being able to hit Grown or Invincible players since v1.0.1.
- Fixed Shrink being able to hit spectators.
- Added a SRB2Kart finish flag to Daytona Speedway Zone.
- Added a death pit to Hill Top Zone's jump.
- Increased the difficulty of Misty Maze Zone.
- Added missing player starts to Sand Valley Zone and SMK Bowser Castle 3.
- Added minor missing finish line areas in Blue Mountain Zone.
- Made the toll gates in Northern District Zone intangible.
- Added fencing to the sides of the ice bridge in Sub-Zero Peak Zone.
- Fixed a patch of offroad on the last spiral of Daytona Speedway Zone.
- Fixed the alignment of the last two booster textures in Sand Valley Zone.
- Added death pits to a few hard to get to areas that would normally soft-lock you.
- Changed checkpoints for several maps.
- Changed the textures in Kodachrome Void Zone.
- Fixed position calculations being wonky in sprint maps.
- This list is a general gloss-over -- 60+ maps have been changed from v1.0.1 in total!
- Enabled explicit support for XInput controllers. In the rare instance that this messes with your gamepad, then try running the game with the command line parameter -noxinput to revert to the old behavior, or -nohidapi to disable any automatic SDL HID API mappings.
- Added controller hot-plugging. Plugging in a controller mid-game tries to assign it without requiring the game to be restarted.
- Added the ability to use axes, accelerate, and brake to control menus.
- Fixed Player 4 being unable to use a controller.
Netcode/server host changes & fixes:
- Added lag compensation to turning. Turning in lag should feel much more responsive now.
- Added lag compensation to starting boosts. You should no longer have to adjust your timing as much compared to Record Attack.
- Added a "netticbuffer" console variable that attempts to reduce connection-induced frame drops at the cost of, in the absolute worst case scenario, one additional frame of control lag. Setting to 0 reverts to the old behavior.
- Renamed "giveadmin" to "promote", and "removeadmin" to "demote".
- Stricter network variable defaults. (Server hosts will need to change some of these settings to the new defaults manually, if desired.)
- Changed default nettimeout & jointimeout from 350 (10 seconds) to 105 (3 seconds).
- Changed default maxping from 0 to 800.
- Changed default resynchattempts from 10 to 5.
- Added an "Advanced Server Options" menu with numerous network variables that server hosts normally tweak.
- Everything is now automatically unlocked for dedicated server hosts.
- Exiting countdown can now properly be set if players disconnect.
- Fixed a bug where player count could overflow in dedicated servers.
- Fixed a bug where remote admins would sometimes give illegal commands.
- Fixed clicking "refresh" multiple times in the Internet Server Browser showing less servers each time.
- PK3 add-ons are now supported! These are renamed ZIP format files, using folders to separate different lump types instead of markers. In SLADE, you can create these by clicking "New Zip Archive" instead of "New WAD Archive". Obvious boons are the decreased the file-size from ZIP compression, organization via folders, and being able to quickly create & edit a usable add-on via batch.
- Heavily extended the character set of the thin font. Notably, it contains lowercase characters now.
- The maximum number of characters has been doubled (from 32, to 64).
- Speed/Weight stats have been locked more consistently for modders.
- Skin values are now locked between 1-9, but it's no longer locked when changing skins. This results in no gameplay change, but the character select screen no longer lies to you. Lua is still allowed to change these to absurd values.
- Random instances where Weight was locked between 1-9 during run-time have been removed.
- Engine sounds can no longer overflow with overly-high Speed/Weight stats.
- Lua: Exposed the K_KartUpdatePosition function.
- Lua: Added hooks for player damage. (PlayerSpin, PlayerSquish, PlayerExplode, ShouldSpin, ShouldSquish, and ShouldExplode)
- Lua: Added constants for translation colormaps for HUD drawing.
- Lua: Added a mapobjectscale global, which makes retrieving the map's scale less tedious to type.
- Lua: Fixed SKINCOLOR constants not being accessible.
- Lua: Fixed being unable to use "colorize" translation colormaps for HUD drawing.
- Added Flicky, by VAdaPEGA.
- Added Motobug, by DrTapeworm.
- Added Mighty, by Snu.
- Added Vector, by DirkTheHusky.
- Added Blaze, by Virt.
- Added Arle, by Lat'.
- Added Aiai, by DirkTheHusky.
- Added Hatsune Miku, by zxyspku.
- Reorganized character stats.
- Added a reticule over all WANTED players' minimap icons.
- The minimap and WANTED poster now appear in splitscreen.
- Song credits are now shown in-game. Custom music can be defined with a MUSICDEF lump.
- Added a fancy new character select stat grid (courtesy of sphere), which better illustrates drift-spark rates & engine classes.
- Buffed item hitbox sizes. This includes item boxes, HUD dropped items, and karma-controlled items. This does NOT include Eggman items or karma-controlled Eggmen.
- Nerfed the activation range of Mines, after the first tic. (The explosion radius remains unchanged.)
- Drifting now requires a minimum speed to be reached at any time during the drift before drift-sparks can be earned.
- Made the finish lines for sprint maps create respawn points.
- Opponents' points in Battle Mode are no longer hidden behind their item arrows.
- Made the offroad/item drag slowdown dust take your momentum, so more of it is visible.
- Turning while respawning no longer needs you to hold accelerate & brake.
- Added a "Reset to defaults" option to Control Setup.
- The Music/SFX on/off setting is now saved to config.
- The game now checks for new unlocks after getting a Record Attack medal.
- Darkened the disabled booster textures for more visibility.
- Drifting and Pogo Spring states get reset on damage, when bumping walls, or touching Adventure speed pads.
- Battle announcements are no longer shown for spectators.
- NO CONTEST explosions no longer wait 2 seconds to start spawning the smoke stack.
- OpenGL: 3D models now rotate to align with sloped surfaces.
- OpenGL: Added support for a fallback player MD2 if one isn't found.
- Fixed most missiles (Orbinaut, Jawz, etc) not accepting speed changes when fired backwards or when fired above top speed.
- Fixed the offroad/banana slowdown dust effect spawning when not moving or while spectating.
- Fixed squishing other players being unreliable in scaled maps.
- Fixed sound distance not scaling with map scale.
- Fixed HUD animations pausing on death.
- Fixed zoom tubes being able to permanently give a player low friction.
- Fixed per-map palettes not resetting when going back to the title screen.
- Fixed the all-unlocks cheat not always saving after use.
- Fixed spectator controls using the wrong gamepad axis for floating up/down.
- Fixed an odd green frame on SPB's sprites.
- Fixed patch.kart being loaded after sounds.kart.
- Fixed the Master Server web page reading "Tag" instead of "Match" for Battle Mode servers.
- Fixed the green zig-zag replacement textures from v1.0.1 being named incorrectly.
- Attempted to fix Race finishes using the wrong music on rare occasions.
- Removed Gay Baby Jail.
- Updated the codebase to match SRB2 v2.1.23; most unlisted changes from there will also apply here.
- Self-Propelled Bomb improvements:
v1.0.3 Hot-fix edition
- Fixed 64-bit builds delaying inputs by up to an entire year, and crashing when you tried to tell it not to do that.
- Power item frequencies scale with player counts always, instead of only below 8 players. This is to keep driving a sole focus over being spammed out with items.
- In Battle Mode, power item frequencies can now scale with player counts, instead of only Race Mode. This count does not include Karma players, meaning the item frequencies become more hectic as the match reaches the end.
- The number of allowed invincibility items scale with player count. Instead of a static 2 allowed at once, approx. 1/4 of played can be allowed invincibility items at the same time.
- Orbiting item shield (Orbinaut, Jawz) changes:
- Base orbit speed is much lower.
- Orbit speed gets slower with more shields being held at once.
- Orbiting item shields always have at least one spawn directly behind the deployer.
- The hit confirm sound effect now plays on shield collision, instead of only for thrown collision.
- Jawz target reticule changes:
- Added a 5 tic delay on target switching.
- Made Jawz make sure its target is set immediately, when initially thrown.
- Jawz targetting cone is now slightly wider in Race.
- Thrown Orbinaut & Jawz have higher falling speeds.
- Reduced the frequency of Eggman items.
- Weight no longer gives an advantage for off-road leniency -- everyone plays even with a 0.5 second leniency window.
- Speed drops faster in off-road overall.
- Drift sparks can no longer be started in the middle of off-road.
- Fixed an intangible barrier in Daytona Speedway Zone.
- Blocked off a few gaps between the ring arches in Sonic Speedway Zone.
- Fixed floating grass textures in Hill Top Zone.
- Extended the finish line in Petroleum Refinery Zone.
- Added a distinction between "fair add-ons" and "major add-ons". Most notably, standard character WADs & non-replacing maps will no longer trip cheat detection, and can be used in Record Attack! You can even earn medals with most add-on characters.
- Lua: Added a "PlayerCmd" hook. Function format is "function(player [player_t], cmd [ticcmd_t])". This allows modders to change player input as it gets created.
- Lua: Exposed player taunt functions. (K_PlayAttackTaunt, K_PlayBoostTaunt, K_PlayOvertakeSound, K_PlayHitEmSound, K_PlayPowerGloatSound)
- Lua: Exposed drawKartString for HUD hooks.
- Lua: Added HUD disables for "freeplay" and "battlerankingsbumpers".
- Lua: Added splitscreen camera number to camera_t (camera.pnum).
- Added Dark Chao, by Ezo.
- Overhauled Chao and Miku's sprites.
- Adjusted the color changing on Arle and Aigis.
- Better sound quality for Arle and Aigis' sound clips.
- Increased the strength of wipeout (spinout + bump) slowdown.
- Reduced how much the spinout timer can be added to when wiping out.
- Flashing players can no longer be collided with.
- Lookback camera switch is now instanteous.
- Added the "ingamecap" console variable. Sets a cap on non-spectating players.
- The thin font is now used for text on the intermission and TAB rankings when a server reaches 9+ players, rather than shortening names to 5 characters.
- Allowed more characters to be typed in the "Specify IPv4 Address" option on the Multiplayer menu.
- Exposed the "serversort" console variable.
- Disabled the respawn command when mid-air.
- Fixed players being able to timeout from a server during a transition fade.
- Fixed a crash that could happen from a player colliding with an Eggman item as it gets dropped.
- Changed default cpusleep to 1. (You can set it to 0 again if you really want the game to use up an entire CPU core. :V)
v1.0.4 Items are good now
- Added a ping display in the lower-right hand corner of the screen that's on by default
- Fixed the game not being properly marked as modified when loading addons from the command line
- Up to 128 characters can now be loaded, up from 64
- The field of view can now be adjusted with the
- Added the ability to set a password for joining a server
- Game speed is now displayed on the in-game server browser for Race servers
- Strengthened offroad in sections of Green Hills, Sonic Speedway, Sunbeam Paradise, Megablock Castle, Blue Mountain, Barren Badlands, CK Cloud Tops 2, and SM Special Stage 3
- Extended the finish line on Paradise Hill, Misty Maze, Midnight Channel, Cloud Cradle K, and Aurora Atoll
- Daytona Speedway: Raised guard walls
- Grand Metropolis: Completely removed the building skip
- Megablock Castle: Fixed a lap exploit
- Sapphire Coast: Checkpoint adjustment to fix players spawning in the cliff of the thin bridge shortcut
- Casino Resort: Fixed wall scrolling textures
- Misty Maze: Fixed boundary bricks around the finish line causing players to get stuck in off-road
- Donut Plains 1: Fixed layering issues with players and off-road grass
- Black Bliss: New Hell map, replacing CNR Townsville Raceway
- Blue Mountain Classic: Changed the level select picture
- Fix item toggle menu disabling the wrong items when used
- Fixed Orbinaut*4 and Jawz*2 not appearing in the item rotation
- Fixed many power items disappearing from the rotation in 9P+ races
- Fixed drift sparks not generating on offroad when using an item that negates offroad's effect
- Using a Sneaker now cuts your flashing invincibility short
- Added a possible fix for synch failures related to using Shrink
- Shrink timer is now a consistent 20 seconds long
- Prevent certain items from being rolled for the first 30 seconds of a race
- Adjusted Mine: increased startup time, greatly increased startup time when dropping mines, reduced the explosion radius, removed automatic explosion after a certain time, and punt mines that have not activated yet on collision instead of exploding immediately
- Fixed Hyudoro being tangible to Jawz and Orbinauts
- Only allow one Hyudoro to be rolled every five seconds
- Added the ability to cancel Grow early by holding the item button
- SFX now plays when sniping someone with a throwable item
- SPB Rush odds are not affected by player count
- Reticule is displayed on minimap while SPB is out
- Removed limit on how many players can simultaneously have invincibility or grow
- Make thunder shield explosion radius properly adjust to map scale
- Prevent players from stacking multiple thunder shields in their item box
player.splitscreenplayervariable for determining if a player is a splitscreen player 2/3/4
cmd.latencyvariable for reading how many frames of latency a player has
Other gameplay changes
- Greatly improved anti-gravity support
- Fixed various issues related to player collisions causing absurd thrusts
- Fixed an issue with latency detection that would occasionally cause steering problems
- Adjusted speed requirements for water skipping
- Adjust vertical launch momentum underwater in various cases
- 2P splitscreen now uses an FOV adjustment for better consistency with other view mode cameras
- Simplified various explosion effects to improve framerate
- Fixed occasional bonks on staircases
- Added a bunch of new player colors and modified some old ones
- Fixed occasional crash in Daytona Speedway and other maps from drawing papersprites
- Fixed Linux builds hanging after 34 hours of continuous runtime
- Fixed memory leaks leading to potential crashes when sitting on certain menus for an extended period of time
- Fixed server crash when receiving a join request while playing certain maps from PK3 addons
- Gave FPS display a smaller font
- Improved ping limit detection
- Fixed arrows indicating chat can be scrolled not appearing
- Fixed full servers at maximum player counts not showing up on the master server or responding to join requests
- Added toggles for various behaviors on losing game focus
- Added Cream, by Virt
- Added NiGHTS, by Mr. McScrewup
- Added Beat, by Ezo
- Added Kiryu, by LJStar
- Added Ulala, by zxyspku and LJStar
- Added Ray, by Voltrix
- Added Chaos Zero, by 1-Up Mason
- Updated sprites for AiAi, E-102 Gamma, Espio, and Wonder Boy
- Replaced sprites for Rouge and Shadow
- Adjusted Rouge's stats
v1.1 Final v1 release: take 2
- Added support for online replays. At the end of a race, the player can press "Look Back" to save the replay of the previous race
- Added an interface for loading replays recorded online: "Replay Hut" under the "Extras" menu
- Added new replay controls: Play/Pause, Rewind, Fast-Forward, Advance/Backup Frame, Viewpoint, and View Count
- The online addon limit has been removed. There is still an internal limit of 48 files in place, however
- Added the
banipcommand, allowing hosts to directly ban IPs from connecting to the server
-udpportcommand line parameters have been merged into
-port. As a result, when the game is launched under a port other than
5029, the port must be specified in order to connect to a server
- Fixed an issue where dedicated servers would issue repeated map changes when the last remaining player went into spectate
- Connecting to
localhostis once again functional
- Fixed an issue where the game would continually operate on a closed socket, resulting in servers being delisted from the master server
pingcommand now presents ping in ascending order
- SPB is now intangible when seeking. After the initial throw, players will not collide with the SPB until it finds and begins following the target. Fixes an issue where players could get spun out by the SPB following them when someone stays ahead of them long enough for it to retarget
- SPB slows down in segments where the player loses control, meaning it is no longer unavoidable on Misty Maze and Grand Metropolis
- Using Grow while Shrunk will make you normal-size, instead of giant
- Grow will no longer cancel if held from when the item is first used. A second press is required to begin Grow cancel
- Using sneakers no longer cuts off the player's invulnerability frames. As a result, it is now impossible to steal more than one bumper at a time in Battle mode
- Added support for MD3 models. This comes with slight optimizations to the model loading code
- The game no longer uses the
gr_md2command to enable models. These have been changed to
gr_mdlsrespectively, as MD2 is no longer the only accepted format
- Added sprite billboarding to OpenGL, on by default. This makes sprites face the camera at all times, eliminating the "paper" effect previously seen
- Added the
gr_fallbackplayermodelcommand to allow disabling the fallback models used when no model is found for a character
Quality of Life changes:
- A new parameter,
-encore, has been added to the
mapcommand, functioning as a toggle. This allows warping to an encore map without changing the global setting
- The mouse is now automatically focused on the game when the window is
- Added the ability to adjust the dead zone on a controller with the
joy_deadzonecommand. The equivalents for players 2-4 are
forceskincommand now accepts skin names instead of numbers
- Added the
-noaudiocommand line parameter, which disables both music and sound
- The "Log Join Addresses" menu option and by extension the
showjoinaddresscommand now properly save to config
- The room list is now the first thing shown when entering the server browser if no room is selected
- Arguments can now be substituted in alias commands. This is done similarly to Lua, using
- Controls for players 3 and 4 are now cleared when clearing all controls
- The console now stays open in certain instances, such as when the map is changed
- Added the
addcommand, allowing cvars to be incremented by the provided value
- The item button will now reset the player's color to the character's preferred color when used in the "Player Setup" menu
- A new parameter,
- Added 11 new colors: Skunk, Artichoke, Pigeon, Walnut, Cinnamon, Lemonade, Quarry, Crocodile, Azure, Thunder, & Wristwatch
- Updated Dawn, Sunset, Cream, Gold, Olive, Vomit, Lime, Plague, & Caribbean
- Updated opposite colors for Bubblegum & Camouflage in response to the new colors
- Added the
IntermissionThinkerhook to the game, allowing code to be run during intermissions
- The value of the server's "numlaps" cvar has now been exposed to Lua as a global variable,
- Fixed a typo with the
- Fixed incorrectly set inflictors with bananas, mines, and ballhogs
- Added the ability to disable some battle HUD elements via Lua
- Added a new function:
v.drawOnMinimap(fixed_t x, fixed_t y, fixed_t scale, patch_t patch, colormap c, boolean centered), which draws a patch on the minimap relative to its actual coordinates on the map
- Added the
- The player now gains invulnerability frames when respawning
- Precipitation is no longer drawn at infinite distance when set to zero
- Fixed wheel animations going to full speed instantly
- The "1 Player" option on the menu has been renamed to "Time Attack" and now leads directly to Record Attack. The options that were previously in this menu have been moved to the "Extras" menu
- The console now resizes properly when the resolution is changed, stopping it from extending past the screen
- Fixed the sliptide effect not showing when players boost, drift right, and release
- Spinout has been reverted to its pre-1.0.4 state. Previously it would slow players down unnaturally fast rather than let them continue moving at half speed
- Players can now change their angle if they hit a booster in spinout. This allows them to change their direction when they hit another booster
- Braking has been made stronger
- Fixed an issue where switching to a slower character quick enough would result in invulnerability frames getting stuck until death, making it impossible for them to take damage
- Fixed post processing effects such as water and encore mode breaking in splitscreen when using 64-bit builds
- Heatwave post processing now supports 3P/4P
- The FOV slider is now accessible in software under "Video Options"
- Added a new television signal effect shown when rewinding replays and when pausing, adjustible through the
- The credits have been updated to reflect new contributions
Added the Community Cup, consisting of the following community-made maps:
- Lake Margorite by MK
- Added lake to Lake Margorite
- Coastal Temple by TG
- Kart Airlines by Victor Rush Turbo
- Honeybee Industry by fickleheart
- Crimson Core by Ninferno
- Lake Margorite by MK
- Added Doomguy, by Nev3r
- Added Hero Chao, by Ezo
- Added Sakura Shinguji, by Chengi
- Added Vyse, by LJSTAR
- Replaced Amy's sprites, courtesy of Chengi
- Updated NiGHTS' sprites
- Adjusted Beat's WANTED and rank icons to more accurately display his shirt color changing
- Changed Beat's voice clips
- Slightly adjusted Wonder Boy's rank icon to be more on-model.
- Changed NiGHTS' stats from 7/1 to 7/4
- The game no longer freezes on player join
- Fixed an issue where the game would fail to advertise servers on the master server
- Added support for HTTP downloads, a much more reliable means of downloading files than the current downloader
- Join password functionality has been removed due to compatibility issues
- Throwables now travel slower when thrown backwards
- Fixed an issue where explosion items (namely mines) would explode twice in a single frame
- Fixed an issue where orbiting items would not protect you from your own placed traps
- Fixed an issue where blockmap errors would prevent the SPB explosion from happening
- Fixed spring panels sending you in the wrong direction when under growth or shrink
- Added support for free camera in replays
- Rewinding is now much faster
- GIF recording is now supported
- Encore palettes are now functional in OpenGL
- Models no longer repeatedly try to look for texture files that don't exist, resulting in a performance boost
- Skin colors on models are now closer to how they appear on sprites. The new colors can potentially cause slowdown on lower end hardware, however
- Models no longer use 3D signposts, and instead fall back on sprites for better compatibility
- OpenGL now makes use of shaders, significantly improving the quality and accuracy of rendering
- Render calls are now batched, leading to a significant performance boost
- Sky domes have been implemented, improving the accuracy of sky rendering
- Issues with OBS Game Capture have been fixed
- 64-bit Windows builds have been discontinued. They are still supported, but binaries will no longer be distributed
- Record attack now skips the race intro and jumps straight to the countdown. Compatibility with old replays is still maintained
- Added the ability to retry in record attack by pressing the pause button
- The file limit has been raised from 48 to 127
- Updated various maps
- Added the
VoteThinkerhook to the game, allowing code to be run at the voting screen
- Added the
MusicChangehook to the game, allowing music changes to be intercepted and overridden
displayplayers.iterate, for iterating through
- Exposed additional functions to Lua, mostly music-related:
- Exposed additional variables to Lua:
MFE_DRAWONLYFORPxflags now stack instead of being canceled by each other
- Added linedef executor 323: A linedef executor similar to Encore Load that only executes in Record Attack
- Updated Miku's sprites, again, and her sounds
- Updated NiGHTS' sprites, again, courtesy of Chrispy
- Updated Aigis' sprites, again, courtesy of TelosTurntable
- Updated Silver's sprites
- Fixed Hero Chao's wanted poster being one pixel short