- !1046 (merged) - Bubble shield - stronger bounce, keep some horizontal momentum.
- !1010 (merged) - No more "Variables have the same netid" errors.
!1031 (merged) - OpenGL
MF2_LINKDRAWsupport. This means Tails' tails don't poke out of the shields anymore!
- !1061 (merged) - 5 seconds are no longer added to the current run's time in the Live Event Backup category - Realtime.
!1059 (merged), !884 (merged) - Added
- !1060 (merged) - Tweaked custom color support.
- Fixed an issue setting
- Fixed a crash from setting
invcolorto an invalid value.
SKINCOLOR_GREENif the color does not exist.
!1065 (merged) - (Lua)
mo.validmay now be used outside of levels.
!1064 (merged) - (Lua)
freeslotreturns the number of the allocated mobj/state/sprite/etc.
- !1066 (merged) - Fixed a memory leak with custom skincolors, especially animated ones.
!1076 (merged) - (Lua) Fixed
muspostbossnamesometimes returning garbage.
- !1078 (merged) - Built-in skincolors may now be changed.
- !1082 (merged) - Fixed a crash if you closed the game immediately after starting to record a replay.
- !1081 (merged) - Fixed Super Sonic having Metal Sonic's float.
- !1080 (merged) - Fixed some issues with fullbright on Super characters in NiGHTS stages.
!1077 (merged) - Added the
netticbuffercvar. This stores some inputs in a buffer in case the network is slow, exchanging netcode induced lag for input delay.
- !1084 (merged) - Fixed fog FOFs sometimes being partially invisible with shaders enabled.
- !1085 (merged) - Fixed light level going out of range sometimes with shaders enabled.
- !1086 (merged) - Fixed polyobject plane distortion in OpenGL.
!693 (merged) - Added
- !939 (merged) - Added Music Preference to Sound Options, to prefer MIDI or digital music.
- !1019 (merged) - Remove wide version of the fallback intermission card. Now the normal one stretches to fit the screen.
- !1091 (merged) - Fixed Credits being unskippable from the Extras menu.
- !1089 (merged) - Fixed a rendering issue with huge sectors in OpenGL.
- !1094 (merged) - Fixed inconsistent flat alignment in OpenGL.
- !1099 (merged) - Fixed Metal Sonic's jet fume being visible in first-person.
- !1073 (merged) - (OpenGL) Model Lighting now works when shaders are enabled.
!1093 (merged) - (Lua) The player argument for
COM_BufInsertTextis now optional,
consoleplayerwill be used if omitted.
- !1098 (merged) - Old Analog controls are functional again.
- !1092 (merged) - Word delete/backspace works in console. (Word movement worked before.)
!982 (merged) - (Lua)
BT_SPINis now preferred over
- !1105 (merged) - Fixed pasting text sometimes crashing the game.
- !1115 (merged) - Added a menu option to show joiner's IP addresses.
- !940 (merged) - Now using new Master Server technology, promising more uptime and smoother menus.
- !1132 (merged) - Added a new "Sonic Team Junior Presents" screen.
- !1143 (merged) - Optimized loading of PNG graphics, greatly reducing the load time of levels that happen to use PNGs.
!1142 (merged) - (Lua) Passing a number with '%e' %E' '%f' '%g' '%G' specifier to string.format returns a number that is scaled by
- !1139 (merged) - Objectplace improvement and fixes: movement speeds are scaled with player scale, spawned objects are scaled with player scale, command accepts argument for thing num to set, analog control schemes can now control objectplace using the same controls as standard schemes
- !1114 (merged) - Fixed cv_glshearing 2 in first person
- !1124 (merged) - Fixed a bug where adding the same mod multiple times counted towards the mod limit
- !1125 (merged) - tic and UI times is now shown in render stats
- !1127 (merged) - Fixed players not properly decolorizing via linedef action
- !1134 (merged) - Fixed bonus items sometimes overriding apples in Snake minigame
- !1145 (merged) - (Lua) "divide by zero" or "modulo by zero" errors will now show the file and line of where it occurred.
- !1147 (merged) - Fixed save select not displaying changes made to the bot's skin
- !1151 (merged) - Fixed P_SupermanLook4Players assigning spectators as targets
- !1152 (merged) - Fixed dead players being able to trigger sector effects upon respawning.
- !1153 (merged) - Reworded messages about loaded addons so they are less confusing.
- !1155 (merged) - Players can no longer change their name more than five times per minute
- !1156 (merged) - Volume is applied to sounds that have an origin
- !1068 (merged) - Fixed sprites as model textures
- Added a new Black Eggman sprite render.
- 3D models are now included with the game, made by Jeck Jims.
- Minor bugfixes to Greenflower Zone 1, Greenflower Zone 2, Greenflower Zone 3, Techno Hill Zone 1, Techno Hill Zone 2, Castle Eggman Zone Act 2, Arid Canyon Zone 1, Egg Rock Zone Act 1 and Lost Palace Zone
- Added Marathon Run's menu music (SPEC8) to MUSICDEF.