1. 08 May, 2021 1 commit
    • CMake: fix ASM compile · 87afa765
      James R. authored
      - target_sources from correct directory
      - enable_language must be used in add_executable directory
  2. 05 May, 2021 1 commit
    • Update CMakeLists.txt to use Sourcefiles · f9813844
      James R. authored
      This establishes (near) parity of source code file lists
      between the Makefile and CMakeLists.txt
      
      To make that change I messed around CMakeLists.txt a bit.
      It now uses target_sources and target_compile_definitions.
      I also removed some MSVC stuff since we don't actually
      care about MSVC--it made things easier.
      
      CMake minimum version 3.0 -> 3.13 for target_sources.
  3. 04 May, 2021 1 commit
    • Rewrite Makefile to be modular as well as more automated · b31056c7
      James R. authored
      Some key points for programmers:
      - Source code files are mostly listed in a 'Sourcefile'.
        So you no longer directly edit the object list. There
        can be multiple Sourcefiles and they can even live in
        subdirectories--the directory name will be prepended to
        every filename in the list. Of course, the Makefile
        still needs to be edited to read from each Sourcefile.
      - Different rules are no longer required for source code
        files that live in subdirectories (such as sdl/ or
        hardware/). Subdirectories Just Work so go ham!
      
      In addition to those points, another important change is
      that the bin directory is no longer divided into platform
      subdirectories (Linux64, Mingw, etc). Executables now go
      directly into bin. If you use DEBUGMODE or target 64-bit,
      then subdirectories for 'debug' and '64' will be made
      though.
      
      Oh by the way, I don't think make clean actually removed
      files before on Windows. It should now. I also fixed as
      many little inconsistencies like that as I noticed.
      
      And now just an overview of the technical aspects that
      shouldn't affect anyone who doesn't REALLY care about the
      Makefile...
      
      objs and dep directories have been moved to a make
      directory. Makefile.cfg and its variants have been moved
      out of their various subdirectories to src/Makefile.d
      make distclean removes the bin and make directories
      entirely, but make clean and cleandep still only affect
      the current build target.
      
      When I say automation, I mean that a lot of copy pasting
      in the Makefile has been reduced.
  4. 11 Jul, 2020 1 commit
  5. 10 Jul, 2020 1 commit
  6. 07 Jul, 2020 1 commit
  7. 08 Jun, 2020 3 commits
  8. 11 May, 2020 1 commit
  9. 10 May, 2020 1 commit
  10. 22 Feb, 2020 1 commit
  11. 05 Feb, 2020 1 commit
  12. 15 Dec, 2019 1 commit
  13. 07 Dec, 2019 2 commits
  14. 16 Aug, 2019 1 commit
  15. 07 Jun, 2019 1 commit
  16. 19 Mar, 2019 3 commits
  17. 18 Mar, 2019 1 commit
  18. 30 Dec, 2018 1 commit
  19. 26 Dec, 2018 1 commit
  20. 20 Dec, 2018 1 commit
  21. 03 Dec, 2018 1 commit
  22. 23 Nov, 2018 1 commit
  23. 08 Nov, 2017 1 commit
  24. 27 May, 2017 1 commit
  25. 12 May, 2017 1 commit
  26. 15 Jan, 2017 1 commit
  27. 25 Feb, 2016 1 commit
  28. 08 Feb, 2016 1 commit
  29. 06 Feb, 2016 1 commit
  30. 14 Jan, 2016 2 commits
  31. 25 Mar, 2015 1 commit
    • Fix compilation and debugging on Windows. · 53680903
      ShaderWraith authored
      Core code has too many #define dependencies on interface-specific
      defines. This means that it's currently not possible to safely
      separate the core and interface code into different contexts. The
      core code should be refactored to accomadate for this because we
      should not have any interface-specific code in core in the first
      place.
      
      This reverts the static library SRB2Core from a7135094 and instead
      adds the core sources to the SRB2SDL2 target directly.
      
      So frustrating...
  32. 08 Mar, 2015 1 commit
  33. 05 Mar, 2015 2 commits