Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- [next] Levels/mods with custom gamedata can not be tested from Zone Builder
- Rollout rocks need to be pushed in order to move
- Minecrafts are glitched
- [next] Skybox HOM in CEZ2 indoors in software mode
- [next] Models are the wrong color when spawning in
- [next] Z_CheckHeap crashes often when changing resolution on OpenGL
- [OpenGL] [next] Custom intros unleash the darkness
- [next] Solid objects do not stop you when running against them.
- [next] When starting in OpenGL and switching to Software, entering levels blackens the screen until the renderer is changed.
- [next] Step-up doesn't occur on this slope.
- [2.2.7] Floating midtexture in GFZ1