Raise skin limit to 256 + Skin related code cleanup
Backport of STJr/SRB2!1466 with some additions
Removing WIP from the original merge request to this because i have made it functional.
This could be useful for servers with many characters in mind, and as skins are now allocated dynamically, it's not a waste of memory for servers that won't use all the character slots.
Here's a video recorded by @raphaelgoulart on a server with 211 characters:
- This MR makes the full use of HWR_InitMD2, that previously was executed with no skins loaded.
- Removes message "Unknown sprite/player skin..." at startup with opengl because it doesn't make sense as you can use models with characters added after startup.
- Removes all code related with character descriptions (leftover from srb2).
- 32 Bit Windows Build compiled with
- 32 Bit Windows Moe Mansion build. srb2kart-raise-skin-limit-moe.exe
Please let me now if anything is wrong.